Re: Paint primer questions....

I'd hate to be the guy who had to eat all them walnuts! :^p
yes, walnut shells are supposed to be the "gentlest" of the
abrasives....you can even use them to blast cams, pistons, etc... and
not worry about the motor, since any grains left over will just get
squashed, instead of scoring moving parts.

it's cool that they had enough control to get down to the original
primer. saved you a step.

do you know if they blasted your car in a booth and recycled the media,
or did they just blast it outdoors?

tia,
chrisg
http://www.dublife.com