Re: Tyre pressures

The ride already feels like the springs have been welded into a solid lump.
Any harder and all (well whats left) of my teeth are going to be rattled
free ;-)

Funny thing is that it actually rides the potholes better now with the
bigger wheels and you just cant miss em over here.

90PSI and i'll turn upside down and float off ;-)

Andy