Re: Tyre pressures

On Tue, 29 May 2001 15:19:55 +0100 "Andy Holmes" <scalainj@hotmail.com>
writes:
> Blimey - Do you bounce down the road ;-)

No, it's a little harsh, but at least I don't have a "very jiggly low
speed ride"... 8^)

Put some air in your tires, and you WILL get the " "feel" back".

If you don't like the 35-6 PSI, you can always let the air out...

> Why so high - Do you do a lot of high speed heavily laden work or is
> this a preferable pressure for you?

Yes...

> I run my 185's at these pressures on track but not on the road.
>
> Andy
> 91 Scala Inj

The road is my track...
I run my 185 60 14's at 32PSI.

> >On Tue, 29 May 2001 14:42:57 +0100 "Andy Holmes"
> <scalainj@hotmail.com> writes:
> > > Anyone recommend pressures for 195/50/15
> > > I was using 30psi at the front and 28psi at the rear on
> 185/60/14
> > >

> > > Andy
> >

> >I run my 195 50 15's at 35-36 PSI...

Peter - http://thescirocco.com -  Bear, Delaware

                                                             '79 Scirocco
16V
'83 GTI "Caged Rabbit"
'84.5 Oddball Scirocco JH/FF
'84 GTI
Rollers For Sale: '79, '80, '84, '88 Scirocco