Re: Alignment shop in ATL.

On Mon, May 28, 2001 at 04:31:06PM -0400, Brian McGarvey wrote:

> Hey yall
> I know about butler tire in Atlanta.
> and there was a discussion regarding alignment shops recently in atl. But
> dumbass me deleted em. what were those shops again?

Tire Force on Mansell road in Alpharetta... GA400 to exit 8, left onto
Mansell, about a mile on the left hand side.

Dan

--
It seemed to me that any civilization that had so far lost its head as to
need to include a set of detailed instructions for use in a package of

--Douglas Adams, So Long and Thanks for All the Fish (Wonko the Sane)