Wiring the 16v problems

Ok. I found that the fuse panel does in fact need to be grounded. I can trip
the load reduction relay, but the diagram shows two grong connections. I
cannot find the other. Theoretically they should be connected together, but
god knows...

I can measure voltage to the relay pin 30, but the relay will not trip. If
this panel is from an 85, then fuse 5 should be loaded with the FP power,
but I get nothing there...

One advantage of doing the wiring? Its a hell of a lot cleaner...