Re: Low Mileage and original Scirocco

Greg,

When I first ran into the Automatic Rocco (early 84 model) it was in mint
original shape, right down to the radio.  Picked it up with 76k on it for
$1600.   Sold it awhile later for $2000.  Bought it back for $150, its no
longer mint, but still in good original shape, people who were at ND can
attest to that.

Eric

On Fri, 25 May 2001 JGGullion@aol.com wrote:

> Hey listees,
>
> Just out of curiosity:  Has anyone ever run across a low mileage and original
> scirocco?  I have always been a VW collector/enthusiast/driver and would like
> to see if anyone has ever run across a nice original example and how much was
> the owner asking for it.......... Cheers for now.
>
> Greg
>
> 73 VW Square (62,000 original miles)
> 86 VW Scirocco
> 94 Toyota truck (truck for my mountain bike)

Eric
Westminster, CO

76 Honda CB400F Super Sport
80 Scirocco (GF's Daily Driver)
81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in progress)
84 Scirocco Automatic
88 Scirocco 16v (Parts car)
91 Cabriolet (2.0 8v swap and mechanical rebuild in progress)
00 Golf GL TDI (My Daily Driver)

-Kelli Fox