Re: Low Mileage and original Scirocco

 Ummm....
 I have a very nice 1981 Scirocco S with only 67K mi. on her, bought her
from
 the original owner, now affectionately called "Cosmos"
 Ask Daun, him and I went on the "Roc's in the Forest" cruise together in
 her....
 Big Giant Wet Thanks to David G at Wasser-Sport for finding her for me.
 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 I would tell you how much I paid for her.........but then I'd have to kill
 you :P

 I helped a list member from the Northwest buy a local 1980 Scirocco S with
 only 32K mi. a year or so ago.
 I think he paid $1850 for it. :)
 Rich, you out there????

 I have a friend that has a 1981 Jetta 2dr (MINT) with only......get
 this.....are you sitting down.......6K original miles on it 8^)
 IT IS FOR SALE!!!!!!
 Even has CA registered tags that read VW SPORT.
 serious inquiries e-mail me for details.

 Randy