RE: Another Question

Odds are good!!  I had a 78 Buick Century that had 60K on it (got it for
$125!!) and even though it ran a drove great, it smoked on startup so I had
to replace the valve seals.  Pretty common on low mileage older cars that
have sat for a while.  BTW, the Buick was a 2 door hardtop four barrel V8
with mags and it was all factory.  It was kind of a fun car but needed
paint.  Sold it for $1000 after I put 40K miles on it.  Not too bad a car!!
Too bad they don't make them like they used to.

Dave

> what's the odds that after sitting since 93 or 94 that I'll have to start
replacing seals, crank, cam, valve stem, ect