Re: nitrous build details

I would be nervous too Scott!!  Matter of fact, I will let you give that kit
to me to protect you from breaking any parts of your engine which could lead
to injury or death (somehow I'm sure!).  Plus, those tanks blow up!!  Didn't
you see the picture of the Maxima!!!  Very dangerous!!

Dave

P.S.  I will send my address later so you can send the kit to me!!