Re: oil temp

sounds just about right to me, between 100 and 110 is great.  Coolant temp
seems normal too.

Eric Person
86.5 16v

At 01:37 AM 5/26/01 +0800, Dan Miller wrote:
>what is the normal oil temp on 16v?  mine is running at about 110º on the
stock oil temp gauge, and ive replaced the unit.  replacing the temp
sending unit did not chagne anything.  is this too high? also, my coolant
temp is right above the warning light.  Is this too high as well?