Re: Southern Ontario/Michigan caravan

Given that all I have to do on the Scirocco TD is retorque the head and
get a front end alignment (replaced the steering rack,) and sort out one
last wiring gremlin (tach is dead, I think it's the W terminal on the
alternator that's at fault) I should be there.

That's assuming, of course, that this rebuild holds up through a week of
commuting next week.

What time do you figure you will be in Guelph at?  I still haven't
formalized my plans, other than that I have to be at work on Friday... :(

Drew

On Fri, 25 May 2001, Kareem wrote:

> Hey Steve,
>
> Drew and myself were planning to drive through Metro Detroit
> on our way to Cincy early on Sat. morning, but we haven't finalized
> our plans. Keep in touch, Steve. Drew, you are still in, right?
>
> Kareem (Kingston, ON)
> 1988 Scirocco 16v
> 1981 Scirocco S
>
> On Wed, 23 May 2001 Calawaymk2@aol.com wrote:
>
> > Safety is in numbers.  I'm leaving on Saturday morning...not a high speed
> > commute. just 5 over.
> >
> > Steve Szuba
> >
> >  <A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/calawaymk2/myhomepage/auto.html">Callaway
> > Turbo Scirocco #10</A>
> >
> > --

Drew MacPherson, Network Analyst, University of Guelph

drew@dyermaker.cs.uoguelph.ca           |  visit the Massey-Harris page:
http://dyermaker.cs.uoguelph.ca/~drew   |  http://m-h.cs.uoguelph.ca