Re: [Non Rocc] But interesting!

I saw the same thing happen last weekend at an autocross event to a '98 Jetta that took an S-turn too fast.  It started sliding around, then one back wheel up, then the other, then all the way over in a 360 roll.

This event started me thinking a lot about rolling the car, especially since it seems all VWs like to take corners on 3 wheels!  I realize that the Jetta (and Golf) have a much high center of gravity than a Scirocco, but how easy is it to roll a Scirocco?

Any suggestions on how to make a stock '87 16V less likely to roll (besides the tire pressure)?  I'm mostly concerned about autocross -- my regular street driving is less agressive (a little less, anyway ;).

Thanks,

Grace

--
'87 16V