Re: MKI stereo Qs?

I am currently putting a stereo in my MK1 . I do have some old kick panels I
made out of fiberglass for my rabbit and assume they will fit in my rocco . I
dont have any pics but I used a 6.5 and a 1" and angled them up about 45
degrees .
My project this weekend is to make a .88 cubic foot box to hold my Kicker
Solobaric 12" and fit it in my tire well . Its going to be a semicircle
leaving room for an amp and a small section for tire repair essentials .

Jasin
16v pilot