Re: poor man's hot rodding

Well when you say cam I assume you only have the euro intake . If you are
resourceful you can find used cams for half price around the net .I picked up
some Schricks for 400 or you can find regrinds for similar priced new.
 Also if you dont have the TT race DP get it . Some complain about the noise
but I like to refer to it as music once it gets up in the Rs . On mine and
another car we have seen a minimum of 12 hp at the wheels on an otherwise
stock car with the 2.25 exhaust included.

One thing worth mentioning but not in the HP field is gearing . I have only
ever used a 3.94 tranny (4K) in my  cars but I hear guys on the list claim
its like adding at least 10 hp by going to that from the stock 3.67 that came
with  the 16v .

Jasin
TBA S