Re: poor man's hot rodding

euro cam, fuel enrichment ($20 if you build it yourself, like me, $120
otherwise), tt aluminized exhaust, and the tt 16v cams are all options.  by
the way, the stock 1.8 head on the 2.0 block is good for an extra 7-10hp
depending on the rest of your setup.  So I'd say you're looking at having to
gain about 15-20hp with a fuel enrichment.

Joe