Re: [mk2][tech][brakes] What size flare wrench do I need?

I had the same experience when I changed the brake lines in my '81... all of
the brake line fittings were SAE.  I rounded off one trying to use a metric
wrench to loosen it.  I can't remember exactly what sizes I used, I think
9/16" for the flexible lines, and 3/8" for the solid lines.  With metric
14mm was too big, and 13mm wouldn't fit. I think 12mm worked for the solid
lines.

-Shawn