Re: roll call

--- Dan Miller <legalizit@hectorite.i-p.com> wrote:
> ROLL CALL
>
> to all scirocco owners in ohio,
>
> 	i live in columbus, dublin actually, but kinda powell.
> right on teh edge of all 3.  All those who live in
> columbus or in ohio, pelase reply with location.  Maybe
> hookup and have an all ohio get together soon!!
>
> Dan Miller

Uhh...   I'm an just over an hour from Dublin, Matt
Marcowicz & his GF Angie (Both 'rocco owners btw) live in
Dublin.  As for the get together, the largest Scirocco
focused gathering in North America is happening at my house
in less than two weeks (June 1-3) - check out Scirocco.org
for details and come on down!

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 Scirocco S,                Parting out:
'82 Pickup                     '80 Scirocco
'85 Scirocco 8v                '85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v               '87 Scirocco 8v
'91 Passat
"I am who I am. What else could I be?" - Lara Fabian