How do I get around this? (Motor mount question)

Hey all,

I'm in the middle of replacing some stuff on my '85 'rocco,
one of which is the dreaded passenger side motor mount.
This thing is *toast.*  I FINALLY got the bolt at least
broken loose, however the rubber of the mount "welded"
itself to the bolt.  How can I get this bolt out?

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 Scirocco S,                Parting out:
'82 Pickup                     '80 Scirocco
'85 Scirocco 8v                '85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v               '87 Scirocco 8v
'91 Passat
"I am who I am. What else could I be?" - Lara Fabian