RE: [TECH] Audi 5K vs 4K trottle body

-Audi/VW. There often is no difference at all, Pat. I don't know anyone who
is really "amazed" with the Audi 5k (or equivalent) throttle body's
performance, though. Yeah, it does offer a bit more kick but it isn't
anything dramatic. Anyway, that 4K t/b should work fine. I sourced mine from
a Quantum which is basically the same as a 4K, etc. Make sure that you port
your intake manifold to fit the new t/b, or you won't realize any gains. In
fact, you could lose power if you don't smooth the transition.