[TECH] Audi 5K vs 4K trottle body

Hi there,

Technical question here:

Everyone seem to be amaze with the result of an Audi 5K throttle body
swap on a JH engine, I'm convice and wanna go on with it, but, is the 4K
T/B is the same as the 5K,('cause I get get my hand on one for REALLY cheap)
visually, it's look similar, don't know what year/model it came from, is it
possible to me to make it a "direct swap" or it make a pain in the ass???
Good knowledge about VW line, but Audi is a dark side for me, so if anyone
knows, feel free...

Thanks again.......

Pat
'87 White 8v