Re: Urgent!!!--Wheel Question---Need Some Advice

I'm thinking the 40 is the ET.  What size tires do you plan to use?
205s *might* fit, but as Brett mentioned, you probably would need 5mm
spacers.  I run 5mm spacers in the rear of my Scirocco so it would fill
the wheel well a little better and have no problems with them..

Mike