From: "Dan Miller" <legalizit@hectorite.i-p.com>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Friday, May 18, 2001 3:49 PM
Subject: octane question

>  what is teh highest octane rating you suggest using in a scirocco?  i
already run my golf on premium, and have plans for the rocco, but wish to
add octane booster on weekends if ya know what i mean... what is the max
octane rating the PL can take b4 i burn the valves? anybody suggest any
timing adjustments while im asking questions?  And can anyone out there
supply me with an extra set of tail lights?  planning to make myself a clear
set.