Awwww........ SHIT!

Never fails. Ive been busting my ass trying to get this car ready for the
show for the last week. working my ass off until 10-12pm every fucking
night and I still don't have it running.

First no fuel.

Check the FP relay and its dead. Fine, I can jumper it until the GLi gets
home and I can steal the one out of it.

So I jump the thing. Now its making noise but there is NO FUEL. Open the
injector line and fuel dribbles when it should be spraying me in the face
or something.

So I swap out my spare fuel pump and take a gas bath. No doubt the fuel
inlet screen isn't clogged!

Now Dan is stuck in Detroit. He wont be in until 2:pm. No problem we
still have time.

So the new/old pump is putting out some pressure. Great. I can hear the
injectors squealing away. Its injecting without the motor running, its
way too rich. The fuel mixture is out of wack. Its WAY rich. Shut off the
pump and crank it over, varoom, it runs on the fuel in the cylinders. OK,
im getting closer.

Then I check under thecal after I dropped the clamp for the fuel
distributor boot (for about the zillionth time.) on the ground. what's
this? Oil? NO.... It is oil. Engine? Nope, tranny fluid. FUCK ME! I aint
going nowhere. I gotta drop the tranny and see why its leaking. I suspect
the fucking little seal popped out on me or some stupid shit.

So, anyone read this crap post going to the meet tonight please let
whomever know I wont be there. Maybe ill meet up with you guys in Lompoc.
Maybe well just meet at the damn show. Wont know til I find out what's
leaking and WHY.
Shit pisses me off.

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V       84' Scirocco 8V           88' Corvette -SS 30-
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 54-     79' "Project FSP Scirocco"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco in all of San
Diego!