Re: Rear disk brakes...will 10.1 rotors work

Can't be done...the basic thing you're forgetting is
that the rear rotors also contain the inner and outer
bores for the bearing races.  The front rotors just
bolt the the hub through four holes.  In short,
there's no way to do this that I know.

Besides, 10.1" rear rotors on this car would be
massive overkill.

Ron
--- timothy piwonka <t.piwonka@worldnet.att.net>