Rear disk brakes...will 10.1 rotors work

I want to put 10.1 rotors on the back of my 86 scirocco 16V.

Problems
I dont see a screw holding the rotor on, like in the front and also would
the same unsealed bearings work or would they have to be changed.

At a local junk yard I can get the 10.1 inch calipers and carries for 50
each side and I have some good rotors already so the cost of replacing the
rear brakes would about the same.

I thought I read something about some one doing this but I can't remember.
Is it possible and if so what am I forgetting.

Thanks
Robert