[TECH] 2.0 16v into an 81 "S"

Okay,

So I am REALLY interested in this MK1. I have a couple of questions though:

1.) What will I need as far as a full Motronic Setup is concerned. Will it
be enough (elect, fuel) ?

2.) I have a Supersprint Header and Autotech resonator back exhaust. It was
on my 87 16v. Will this same exhaust fit on the 81 "S" ?

3.) I have Cross Drilled Rotors (front and rear - with bearings press in) &
Stainless Steel Brake lines (6 in a package). Will this setup work with the
81 "S" ? It has been commented to me that I would need the spindles and
backplates from the 87 16v. Wouldn't I also need the calipers.

4.) I have a 4k trans (w/ 100mm flanges). Can I still use the 16v axles
inside the 81 "S" ?

5.) The prepump in the gas tank - I have heard that the MK1's have a
tendancy to act like they want to stall when cornering REAL tight and being
low on gas. I heard that when the 16v's were made, they inproved the prepump
(or added it) to resolve this problem. Is this a total myth ? If true, will
I be able to swap the one from my 87 16v into the 81 "S" ?

Thanks in advance for any answers,

Jason87VW (uh, may need to change to 81VW)