Re: ND arival times

Mark Hausler wrote:

> So it looks like the SoCal crew will get to the hotel
> at what 8-9ish on Friday? Who else is arriving on
> Friday night. Just trying to plan to meet up with the
> group. Was thinking of getting off work early but
> seeing that I work like 20 minutes from Moffett that
> might not be happening.  I suppose I could just get
> drunk at the bar (does the hotel have one?) and wait
> for slackers to get there.

Hard to say but I suspect we'll be much earlier than that, Doug
thinks we'll hit Monterey by 4-ish, which may be optimistic.  My cell#
is 714-473-7449 if you don't already have it, not sure if I have yours
programmed into my phone or not.  Buzz me in the afternoon and check on our
whereabouts..

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA