ND arival times

Yo NDers

So it looks like the SoCal crew will get to the hotel
at what 8-9ish on Friday? Who else is arriving on
Friday night. Just trying to plan to meet up with the
group. Was thinking of getting off work early but
seeing that I work like 20 minutes from Moffett that
might not be happening.  I suppose I could just get
drunk at the bar (does the hotel have one?) and wait
for slackers to get there.  Also if there are other
locals who want to give them a beer breath greeting we
could plan someting.

Got my registration packet today.

Now out to the 'rocco to do some work.

=====