Re: ND #2

Tobias M-G wrote:

> If I'm not mistaken, I heard there were supposed to be 2 awards as far as
> groups were concerned because too many people were mad at us scirocco
> folks?

True.  There was a fuss made over the belief that we aren't a "real club",
but an "internet" or "virtual" club.  WTF that's supposed to mean, I have
no idea.. just because we don't all have pizza and cokes together on the 3rd
Tuesday of each month doesn't make us NOT a club.  But to placate those who
complained, there will be a "regular" representation award, as well as a
separate one for "virtual" clubs.  Sheesh.

Also new this year - separate Mk1 & Mk2 classes.  That's pretty cool.  2
years ago, they barely needed a Scirocco class at all - the show used to
draw only 2-3 Scirocco entries a year.

> Anyone have any clue about that... maybe we'll still win for largest group
> showing of a single model?

We'll see, one way or another, we'll have a large gathering there, and
everyone will have a great time, not just on Sunday, but all weekend and
especially on the drive up for those of us coming from down south.  :D

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA