[TECH-Q] best way to remove stuck bolts on crank pully?

  Going slightly along with the thread about swapping/removing AC, I plan on
installing a later AC setup on my '77 (non-AC) and have tried to remove the
crank pulley before, but stopped immediately after one of the bolts wanted to
start stripping it's allen head. As I'm probably going to use the 1600 motor
for a while, I don't want to snap the bolt head off and end up needing to do
get into something short of or replacing the crank just to remove a bolt.
BATHED the bolts in WD-40.
  What is there that I can do to remove the stuck bolts that will keep from
breaking them?
What I haven't tried yet: Oversize allen wrench/socket (it's not that bad
yet); 12-pt bit (same reason); heat (no torch yet);
begging/pleading/sacrificing small animals on the hood.
  The pulley and non-ac alt brackets are up for grabs when it's done.
  TIA
Carl (spoiled by AC)
77rocco
89fox