Re: alignment ?'s

On Tue, May 15, 2001 at 11:46:55PM -0400, Michael Abatzis wrote:

> all the other adjustments are ok. i bitched about it, and they ended up
> giving it to me free, so i'm going to get it done somewhere else (how do i
> find a good alignment place? what do i look for [in atlanta]).

Tire Force on Mansell Road in Alpharetta was very good to me 2 years
ago. I went there because they had the best price I could find on Dunlop
D60's (better than tirerack's price onces shipping was added).  Going in,
I knew my rear stub axle was bent. The tire guy noticed as well, and had
the suspension guy look. They made sure to get my approval before
begining any additional replairs, then ended up replacing the
trailing arm bolts and shimming one rear axle, an just charged me the
regular alignment price.

Dan

--
	Democracy is also a form of worship.
	It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses.

		-- H. L. Mencken