RE: fuba and amp power lines

<snip Tony>
Is it
bad to run the fuba line near speaker leads & rca's?
would it be bad to run the fuba on one side of the
hump & the speakers & rca's on the other?
<end snip>

When I recently set up my amps/subwoofer, I ran my speaker wire down the
center hump next to the Fuba.  I now have alternator whine.  I haven't
re-run the wires yet, but I believe it's the mixture of the powered Fuba
wire and speaker wire that is causing the whine.  I'd suggest running the
speaker wire down the passenger side of the car or some place away from the
Fuba wire.

- Brad
'86.5 Volkswagen Scirocco 16v
'76 International Scout II