Re: [Axle] Why is my CV joint flopping around?

DEFINEATELY take it apart and check it out.  It doesn't take much to do this
and the balls can easily come out if the CV is twisted at a pretty good
angle (usually means it is too loose).  The C-clip that is on the axle could
also be worn to where the CV may have just pulled off but again, I wouldn't
chance it!!

Dave