Cincy: Guys, I... uh...

Guys, um... my Scirocco may not be finished enough to make it to Cincy. DOH!
The guy doing the wrenching keeps telling me that he'll have it done in time
but I don't see it happening. Or, if he does finish the build up, I question
how wise it will be to make turn a 9-hour trip into a shake down run.

So, here's the big question. Will I be disowned by everybody if I make it
out there in my Mazda 323 GTX? Will I be hated forever, be deemed a traitor,
scorned, etc? Please keep your fingers crossed, y'all. I wanna throw down in
the Dub like my life depends on it. Even the Mazda's availability is now in
question, though. Jeez, this totally blows...
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut

Check out our rally team's website!