Re: Death to a creeper.....

Shawn:

Sorry to hear about the creeper.  Damned shame to lose
an old friend like that.  But not to worry, maybe you
can rebuild this thing.

alt.autos.tools.creepers, or creeperparts.com.
They're great guys, they should be able to get you
some parts from used creepers on the organ donor
program.

Only problem is that most creeper work really requires
an impact wrench, without that you're well and truly
f***ed.  Sorry.

Ron