Rear Wheel Alignment

The right rear wheel of my 88 16v is a little out of spec. for camber
(didn't measure it, but is it visually different from the left).  I checked
the stub axle (straight) and the pivot bolt (again, straight.  Rim is ok
too.  Maybe the beam is bent, but the car has never been hit, so I don't
know how that could have happened.  I want to get some shims to straighten
it out but I'm not exactly sure how that is done and what kind of shims are
used. Anyone have experience with this?  A source for the proper shims and a
brief on the procedure for applying them would help.

David Zanotti