Re: [Re: 1.8 head on 2L performance/tuning question]

Okay, I think I answered my own question this afternoon. Power is there, just
not at the wheels, not always. Hoping it is just an adjustment. Anyway,
ripping down the road, notice when upshifting, it acts normal to about 5000
then revs to 6000+ with no change in forward motion. So either I am spinning
tires at around 100kph (which I think I'd notice, likely be a bit hairy...) or
the clutch isn't hooking up. So it would then rev down to about 5000, and
power to spare from there back up to the next shift, as if it slipped, then
caught and pushed the revs down, and then put the power to the wheels. Hoping
this is not a (nasty) by product of the oil overfill :( -  but at least it may
explain where the power is. Other than that, running fine today  =:O  (that's
the scary fast face) (oh, I try to find abandoned roads when I do this scary
fast stuff BTW)