fs 16v 2.1L motor

i am sellign my beloved project motor it is a 2.1L 16v 12:1 compression
motor

here are teh vitals
83.5mm pistons (coated)
total seal custom designed rings
95.5mm crank(shaved like a knife)
arp head bolts and connecting rod bolts
big valve head(oversized intake valves with shaved seats and guides for
better airflow, radial valve job on intake side , 3 angle on exhaust,
exhaust ports coated and so is the head)
276 schrick 16v camshafts
50 mm golf intake manifold(better air flow tehn the scirocco due toplacement
of the tbody positioning)
new oil pump, and h20 pump
all new gaskets and seals

i ave about 6000 in parts adn a ton more in labor
any reasonable offer aroudn 6K iwoudl consider
not to be rude to all the guys who wanna window shop but this is for serious
buys oly and i will deliever wihtin reason, shipping to staes that are not
aroudn md would have to be arranged
there is no clutch no flywheel or exhaust goign with the motor, i can lead
you in teh right direction as to what you will need or shoudl go with...
any questions please direct them to rabbitt1975@yahoo.com
i am in Baltimore maryland

if you ask y i am sellign al my goodies it is becuase i need somethign to go
back and forth to work and my motorcycle is the best thign i have right now
so i will be takign care of that mainly and everyhtign else in my shed
garage and closet must go

jonas