Re: sudden car death (fuel?)

>I bought a new fuel filter today, no it's not a bosch....
>It's a fram, they had it in stock and it was $10 cheaper than
>the bosch, I hope no one has a problem with this!

Hey guys! I went out and bought a Yugo... It was 2500$ cheaper than the
Scirocco.

Think about this. We recommend people to buy German parts for their German
cars not because we like to see others spend too much money. We do it
because we want them to enjoy their cars and have them last a long time.

Sorry Geordy. If you want to cheap out on the parts you put on your car you
can. Jsut remeber that when this part fails prematurely that you have been
warned.

>Now, my question, are these filters directional or is does
>it matter which way I hook it up?  Should the seam face the
>front or the rear of the car?

The filter will only hook up one way. The holes for the banjo bolts are
different diameters.

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA