BBS bodykit (Mk2) found

I was out parts hunting for bits for my Mk1 Jetta when i came across 2
complete BBS kits, one in black, one in blue (for Mk2 scirocco's). Both are
obviously secondhand, one has a towbar cutout and the other has a large
exhaust cutout. They are in reasonable condition but will need repainting at
the very least possibly a bit of plastic work. They both have all pieces
(front, rear, sides and arches) but no other bits (bolts screws, brackets(if
applicable).

I will be going back to pick up some bits for my Jetta next Saturday (19th
May) so if any one is interested i will be happy to investigate further.

Just to note that had my Scirocco with me (91 Mk2) at the time and i laid
out the parts round the car to make sure they were definately MK2

Andy