Germany , Parts.. Zender, MKI, MKII

Well as I usually do I found a great deal on a bi-foil rear trunk spoiler and
it just happends the guys selling it in Germany goofed and he shipped me a MKI
Zender Spoiler
and he wil send me the new one, but he asked me If I could sell this part for
him.

So I would liek to knwo for all you MKI maniacs if anyone would be interested
in purchasing a Zender trunk Spoiler for MKI (type 53)
Zender black rubber, (information on spoiler) Heckspoiler, Hersteller: Zender
GmbH, typ: 4.112.03.3, typzeichen: KBA 35029

if you are interested please let me know, I am waitting for the proper spoiler
to arrive before this will be sold for this guy in germany.
if you want pictures I can furnish you with some, just ask.

BTW: this is a NEW (with german instructions bolts, and that Zender
"dichtungmasse" (I presume the german version of automotive "Goop" in north
america)

--
Patrick Bureau
Titian Red 85 8v