scirocco.org website hosting?

ok here's my situation...you all know me as Ryan
(rts@nol.net) but nol is being a bunch of weenies
and trying to charge a 5 year old customer out the
ass for simple webhosting. So, I need a place to put
all my cool scirocco pics and pages. I could slap it
up on my roadrunner account or some freebie like
geocities but I was thinking I would rather have it
all up on Scirocco.org? any ideas? i donated once
before to the list and would not mind donating again
for using some small disk space.....

anyone authorized to ya or nay it?
thanks
Ryan