oil pressure warning..

I have an 88 scirocco 16valve. The oil pressure warning light keeps coming on, but there are no major leaks and they only come on when stopping or turning.  I suspect the oil pressure switches are faulty. I recently replaced the coolant temperature sensor, which solved the constantly-flkashing temp light problem.  The oil temp gauge has the needle dead center, and the engine song is the most beautiful sound ive ever heard from my car.  Any thoughts on what might be causing the oil pressure warning other than, if it is indeed the problem, the oil pressure switches.