Re: sudden car death (fuel?)

Cheapass Ron wrote:

> NOw it's starting to sound like a fuel pump...but you
> BTDT, right?

Welllll, not exactly, I turn the key, I hear the fuel pump.  Aside from
that,
I crank the motor and I think I still here the fuel pump.  What is the
easy way
to check and see if I have actual flow?

> Can you set it to TDC and see where the
> cam mark lines up?  That'll tell you whether your cam
> timing is off.

You mean the mark on the timing belt gear on the cam?
And see if what lines up?  Is there a mark under that
inspection plug on the trans?