Re: Stoplight war story

Well, Marie! Tell us what you really think. Don't hold back on us!

A couple days ago I was driving next to a girl in a Mustang Cobra. She
kept looking over at me and goosing her engine. I figure it's because my
Scirocco looked better than her car (and it is a little loud) cause we
all know that even with my hotshit 8V it would have been no race.
Unfortunately, there was also a guy in the Cobra which really took all
the interest out of it for me.
Dan