Stoplight war story

welll.... years ago I used to have this anemic looking '53 beetle (looked
bone stock except it was lowered and had porsche nipple hubcaps on it.) but
under the decklid was a firebreathing 2276cc dual 2 bbl carbed Type 4
monster.
So I'm sitting at a traffic light one day and some dickhead in a 5.0 mustang
pulls up next to me, thinking he's the shit, looks at my car, rolls his
eyes, and LAUGHS.
Well, lemme tell ya, he sure wasn't laughing when the light turned green and
I lit the tires and took off down the road, leaving him in a trail of
burnt-tire smoke. He caught up to me at the next traffic light with this
look on his face as if to say "What the fuck......?" the light turns green
again, and I'm gone again.

Not only did he get smoked by a Beetle, he got smoked by a GIRL, from what I
hear from most of my friends who are guys, that really is a blow to the ego.
=] Damn, I miss that car.

Moral of the story:  Mustangs are like assholes, everyone has one and they
all stink.

Just my $0.02

Marie (Still smilin' from that long ago day and thinking of other times
she'd raced Mustangs, Corvettes, and assorted rice burners in her sleeper
Beetle!)
www.geocities.com/vorsichtcanada/