well...its in, and it runs! (plus weaseled in question)

Completed the 2.0 16v swap.  Here's the lowdown:

rebuilt and balanced 2.0 16v, with 1.8 head (new crank)
rebuilt 4K from Kraftswerk, w/.71 5th gear
clutchnet dual fiber 8v disc, stock 16v pressure plate
velocity lightened flywheel
all new motor mounts
deleted A/C
all looks pretty

It runs great!  Just gotta get it properly "broke in", as they say back in
GA.

Just one issue.  I have good oil pressure, but the stupid buzzer turns on
and stays on.  I unplugged the sending units for both but it still wont shut
up.  I have about 75 psi at 3-4k rpm and 20-25 psi at idle, so I said screw
it.  How do I make it shut up?

Thanks,
Joe