callaway for sale PA

At the North Hills Sports Car Club's race this weekend there was a nice 1980
Callaway turbo MK1.  It had a whole list of things I can't remember,
inluding a roll bar that was really nicely installed, and aftermarket Recaro
seats (heated electric on the driver's side).  It looked incredibly clean.
Asking price listed is $4500.  If anyone wants more info I can try and get
the guy's phone number for you, but I forgot to write it down. Maybe I was
afraid I'd use that phone number myself!

Sincerely;

Brian Haygood
Pittsburgh, PA