Re: [Cincy] Western US - Who is driving out this year?

I had though to get into Duan's some time Friday if not Sat AM.

This scheduling (I am the farthest West that will be taking I-80
[AFAIK])  influences how many days I get the Hotel for.
btw- I have two weeks off so I am not in a hurry as such.

So far I have Cincy Hotel Space set aside for myself, 'SoCal' Kevin (who
will be flying in) & Randy B.

I still need to get that big wall map of the US so I can plot my route
but I am planning on taking I-80 for the most part, (there is a more
southerly route but I don't foresee taking it , at least not on the way out).

Caravan is the way to go, look for a time line to pop up, I will be
taking this off line so pls. delete the Scirocco List from the CC field.
That way I can post distilled synopsis when consensus has been reached.

TBerk
Dance card is filling up.
ND then Cincy. Maybe I should just keep driving and end up @ Waterfest. :)