Re: Spark Plug Wires and costs

Bow wow has them for $150 if you want to here about expensive.  There
are some wires
at http://www.germanautoparts.com/vwwires.html that claim to be the best
wires for
the application.  I'd trust those much more than the shucks/pep boys
special.  They aren't
too expensive.   The fact is the 16v wires are just plain expensive no
matter what.  They
are highly specialized specific wires and I'm dreading the day I have to
replace my wires
that already have 150k+ on them.